Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Please take care..." and "Sailors living on the sea" - 2 music videos from my friend Donald

Dear friends,
Check out these amazing songs composed by my friend Donald...

Please take care...


1. I pack my luggage this morning,
And I go back to the ship again
And leave the home for long time.

2. And then I tell to my darling
Please take care the children
And love them even without me.

Chorus:
And keep my love to you.
I will always love you.
And missing you the time we have done....
And don't be worry to me
I will always OK.
And I'll come back to you.

3. Please don't forget to send a picture
And message to me.
To know if everything OK.

Chorus:
And keep my love to you.
I will always love you.
And missing you the time we have done.
And don't be worry to me
I will always OK.
And I'll come back to you.

Donald is my friend from the Philippines. He is the cook on board his ship and his contract usually lasts 9 or 10 months.
---------------------------------------

Sailors living on the sea.


The work of a sailor is not easy.
Doing the job night and day.
It's hard life in the sea.
But we need to do to bring some money.

Sailors, living on the sea.
Leave the home, sail the world, be free.
Work in the ship for a long long time.
This is the life of a seaman.