Friday, October 24, 2008

Donald's sailor songs

The Seagulls and Dolphins by Donald (13.4.10)

1. When the sun is shining
I saw a beautiful morning
The sky and the wind so cool.

2. The seagulls are singing
And the dolphins are playing
The sea and the weather so nice.

3. All the crew are coming
And start to work in the morning
And I prepared the food for every one of them.

Chorus:
We sail all day.
And we have a happy day.
The vessel is running so good.
And when the sunset is gone.
And the night are free to anyone
We have some fun. All night in the ship.

4. Then the time has passed away.
And we face again another day.
No sunshine and the wind too cold.

5. Then I look in the window
No seagulls are singing
Nobody is playing - so bad.

6. And the next day is coming
And I saw the sun is shining
Then I smile to the wind
I saw them playing again.

Chorus:
We sail all day.
And we have a happy day.
The vessel is running so good.
And when the sunset is gone.
And the night are free to anyone
We have some fun. All night in the ship.

We have some fun. All night in the ship.
------------------------------------------

I pack my luggage this morning (Please Take Care)

1. I pack my luggage this morning,
And I go back to the ship again
And leave the home for long time.

2. And then I tell to my darling
Please take care the children
And love them even without me.

Chorus:
And keep my love to you.
I will always love you.
And missing you the time we have done.
And don't be worry to me
I will always OK.
And I'll come back to you.

3. Please don't forget to send a picture
And message to me.
To know if everything OK.

2. And then I tell to my darling
Please take care the children
And love them even without me.

Chorus:
And keep my love to you.
I will always love you.
And missing you the time we have done.
And don't be worry to me
I will always OK.
And I'll come back to you.
----------------------------------------